Las Vegas, Nevada
United States Of America,
Chevy Chase, Maryland
Experience and Skills
- Ability to drive successfully to close in a negotiated situation.
- Ability to identify, create and nurture an extensive working network.
- Ability to quickly bond one-on-one with individuals of varying personalities and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated analytic abilities.
- Aptitude towards creative solutions while mindful of policy dictates.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Demonstrated verbal skills. Ability to succinctly and clearly present a complicated concept.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or economics is preferred. MBA or similar advance degree or coursework is a plus. Must have completed at least three accounting courses with satisfactory grades.
- ?Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)